The role of Bilingual Client Care Representative, you will ensure maximum client satisfaction by registering clients, verifying physicians, placing orders, answering questions, providing further assistance and direction where appropriate. The ideal candidate must be proactive and thrive in a fast-paced call centre environment. They must work as part of a team and pride themselves on the service they provide to the public. They understand each client is unique, and they can communicate effectively while being respectful at all times. The incumbent must be fluent in written & verbal English and French.
- Review client orders and verify authenticity as required
- Create, manage, update and record all required records using the designated electronic and paper filing methods
- Use Microsoft Suite and in-house custom software to prepare and maintain confidential patient information
- Provide a timely and courteous response to all customer inquiries across multiple platforms
- Anticipate problems and initiate corrective actions under the guidance of the Client Care Manager
- Follow up with clients on discrepancies as required
- Co-ordinate accounts for billing as required
- Track product shipments until delivery is confirmed
- Patient follow-ups as required
Experience / Education
- College Diploma or accredited program in Health Care or Business Administration
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English and French, required
- A working knowledge of the Cannabis industry would be an asset
- One-year hands on experience in a Customer Service or Health Care setting
- Ability to work a rotating day shift (7:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 9:00 AM – 5:00 AM, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office as well as the ability to learn new software and applications
- Positive attitude, eager to learn
- Ability to strictly adhere to policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Data input accuracy
- Ability to recognize a potentially volatile customer interaction and deescalate it accordingly.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks and a criminal background check.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Aleafia Health will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.ca.