Yerba Buena Cannabis is excited to announce its flagship store opening in the Leaside neighbourhood of Toronto. Our Mission is to offer a unique cannabis shopping experience by informing our customers of the multiple benefits of cannabis, while promoting responsible consumption. Our Goal is to eliminate the Black Market and create a sense of community for our customers by curating the best products at competitive pricing. Cannabis Connoisseurs are an integral part of the Yerba Buena team and will be the face of the retail experience. Cannabis Connoisseurs are tasked with managing customer service and satisfaction. This is achieved by offering their unique knowledge of products and by guiding our customers through the educational experience and product selection process.
This role is full-time or part-time, and reports to the Store Manager.
• Greets and engages customers in a friendly matter
• Cultivate long-term customer relationships by providing superior customer service
• Stay up-to-date on current strains and products on offer
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of cannabis products
• Convey accurate product information to customers
• Introduce new products
• Responsible for processing sales and all types of payments at POS Terminal
• Issue receipts, refunds & exchanges (Exchanges must be manager approved)
• Responsible for balancing assigned cash register at the end of a shift
• Report any cash discrepancies to store manager or designate
• Resolve Customer Complaints Through Escalation Or By Providing Relevant Information
• Adhere to loss prevention policies • Helps maintain cleanliness of the store by completing all daily opening/closing duties
• Recognize signs of impairment and abuse. Immediately report information to supervisor
• Follow guidelines and protocols as required by provincial regulatory bodies Experience And Background
• Above all we value team-oriented colleagues who are passionate about the cannabis culture and industry
• Excellent customer service skills
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm
• Must be 19 Years of age or older
• Successful Police Background Check
• Completed CannSell Certificate
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.