Apollo Cannabis Clinics are medical clinics offering its patients an accessible path to medical cannabis treatments, free from stigma. We offer effective treatments for many chronic health conditions such as pain, anxiety, sleep disorders, PTSD and more through an evidence-based approach to empower our patients to take control of their overall health. We have a team of experienced health care professionals dedicated to patient care and medical cannabis education. We are actively seeking new and better ways to treat our patients’ illnesses with medical cannabis across Canada.
We are excited to expand our mental health platform and are in search of an enthusiastic and compassionate Clinical Psychologist to join our highly effective interdisciplinary team. You must be licensed to practice in Ontario.
You will provide efficient assessment, diagnosis and therapy to our patients and their families, with a special interest in supporting military families. Consultation with service providers and collaboration with our Consultant Psychologist from New Brunswick will be required. Responsibilities will also include psychological case management input, recommendations to the interdisciplinary team members in regards to patient progress, psycho-social barriers and conflict management.
- PhD.or PSY.D. in Psychology
- Current registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Experience in the field of health psychology
- Experience with military members and their families would be an asset and the ability to establish a positive rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing schedules and priorities
- Comfortable with providing support via virtual tools including video and telephone
If this opportunity excites you, please apply and include your resume along with a cover letter.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit canada.easyapply.co.