Website The Supreme Cannabis Company
At The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (TSX: FIRE), our vision is to improve global well-being with cannabis. We exist to use our knowledge of the plant to create transformative businesses, products and brands that deliver positive experiences. Since 2014, the Company has emerged as one of the world’s fastest-growing, premium plant driven-lifestyle companies by effectively deploying capital to build a diversified portfolio of successful cannabis brands.
Are you interested in being part of our growing team? We are made up of 700+ cannabis advocates whose innate curiosity and whose passion for learning push them to share ideas and challenge the status quo.
Reporting to the Director of Communications & Digital, the role of the Digital Marketing Strategist is to maintain and develop content and omnichannel strategies within the Supreme Cannabis digital ecosystem. This includes web, email and social across all primary and secondary brands. This is a role for someone who craves a challenge, balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering results in a new industry. It is both a strategic and a tactical position that requires tight collaboration with internal stakeholders in order to manage brand continuity and growth.
What you’ll be doing at Supreme:
- Owning and building out the digital customer journey for new and prospective customers across each brand.
- Owning and creating content with little direction. This can include post images, videos, post copy, blog posts, and other forms of multi-media.
- Owning community management and engagement across all social and digital channels. Responding to complaints, concerns, compliments and questions. Proactively engaging with consumers, influencers and trade partners on social.
- Collaborate on all aspects of digital marketing including email, SEO, and organic social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales and trade team in support of retail and third-party partnerships, providing a customer-first approach to co-promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to develop and execute digital campaigns.
- Compile data and generate bi-weekly reports.
- Provide transparent, clear and concise communication to leadership team members.
To excel in this role, you need:
- 3+ years in direct-to-consumer marketing experience, working across multi-channel engagement.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Passion, respect and in-depth knowledge of the cannabis plant is a must.
- Experience in a start-up, non-profits or SME environment is a plus.
- Experience delivering digital marketing content and strategy in a regulated industry is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite to develop content is a plus.
- Certification in digital marketing is a plus.
- Well developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships to drive results who can present regularly to small-medium size groups.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and work under tight timelines.
- Bring your “FIRE” to work every day.
Join our team of cannabis advocates who welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Where an accommodation is requested, Supreme Cannabis will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.