Website Cronos Group
Cronos Group is a global leader in the cannabis industry committed to producing innovative products. Our iconic brand portfolio includes PEACE NATURALS™, a global health and wellness platform, two adult-use brands, COVE™ and Spinach™, and Lord Jones™, a hemp-derived cannabidiol (DBD) personal care brand. Our goal is to establish the most valuabe international community comprised of passionate, genuine and committed employees.
Our talented and dynamic team loves the opportunity to enhance new skills, try new apporaches, and grow in new directions. Cronos Group is committed to your professional development so if you want to join our tribe, apply today!
About the Role:
If you are a customer focused technical support superstar who thrives in a fast paced, ever evolving organization then this is the job for you! As the Help Desk Analyst, you will join a team of “Go To” IT support gurus providing timely front-line technical supoosrt to all business users. roubleshooting end user hardware, Windows, Active Directory and network issues as well rolling out desktop confiurations will make up the bulk of your responsibilities. The ideal candidate is energetic, collaborative and forward-thinking.
This position is based out of Los Angeles, California.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistancd over the phone or via email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
You’ll need to have:
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or analyst or other customer support role
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Computer Science or relevant field
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent cummunication skills
- Customer service oriented
Cronos supports a diverse and inclusive work environment and we will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in the job application process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.