Website Eggs Canna
Hey Penticton, here we come!!! Opening soon!!!
Find your calling within the fastest growing industry across the world!
Eggs Canna Group (ECG) is a BC based vertically integrated cannabis company looking to aggressively expand and dominate many facets of this rapidly growing sector. ECG is looking to build a state-of-the-art cultivation facility coupled with Canada-wide retail outlets. ECG currently has two open and operating locations with 6 more currently under construction.
Under the general direction of the REGIONAL Manager, the STORE MANAGER is accountable for the day-to-day operations of the store on the retail sales floor and business profitability results. Our Managers are integral parts of our leadership teams. They are product champions and the first resource for both customers and staff when helping with questions or solving day-to-day issues.
As a Store Manager it is imperative that you foster a positive and organized work environment that promotes and drives sales and exemplarily customer service. Our Store Manager builds team buy-in and support through strong leadership and clear direction creating a high-performing work environment while creating a strong sense of corporate culture.
Please review the attached job description for a complete list of duties, qualifications, and competencies. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process. Please note that a cover letter is a requirement for this competition.
Successfully receiving your Cannabis Worker Qualification and Selling It Right is a requirement for this position.
To be considered for this position, applicants must clearly indicate that they have the following:
Recent, Related Experience:
- One year’s cannabis industry experience and/or extensive product knowledge;
- Two years management experience in a retail/hospitality sales environment, preferably cannabis;
- Proven track record of staff development and mentorship;
- Ability to read and understand business financials
- Experience in start ups and rapidly growing companies an asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel.
- Strong leadership skills, with an emphasis on training, coaching and mentoring all individuals within a team. Ability to train and develop junior managers to meet goals and give clear direction on assigned duties and performance expectations.
- Strong, decisive, action-oriented, decision making and/ or recommendation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to changing environments and possess expertise and confidence to lead change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with direct reports/customers/clients, government regulatory bodies and ownership group.
- Most importantly….be fun to work with and for.
Application deadline: 2020-09-08
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- leadership: 2 years (Required)
- management: 2 years (Required)
- Retail Management: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.