Canopy Growth has already pushed the industry forward in Canada, and now we’re looking to do the same in the United States. Our mission to be the No. 1 hemp and hemp-derived CBD product company in the U.S. means we need incredible people to join us and help break down barriers.
With millions of square feet of licensed production, and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth is the world’s leading cannabis and hemp company. Now that Canopy Growth is entering the US, it’s doing so with ambitious plans. The Company’s shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED) and the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and are even a part of the S&P/TSX 60 Index.
Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth. We are excited to be expanding to the United States, and want to continue hiring a diverse group of people in our American offices.
Canopy Growth is expanding into the CBD marketplace in the United States. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Therapeutics brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
The Manager, Sales Operations will be instrumental in planning, building and facilitating our US sales execution strategy while also leading the implementation and development of our best-in-class tools and technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual who is capable of quickly and effectively planning, building and scaling strategies, processes and sales tools in a rapidly evolving industry. This individual should possess an entrepreneurial mind-set, being energized by challenges and seeing obstacles as an opportunity to achieve success. The Manager, Sales Operations should also have significant sales experience, strong analytical skills, good organization and project management skills. Experience with Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Develop and champion Sales Execution Standards. Work with the sales team to develop training material to support the execution of the standards.
- Analyze business results to develop actionable recommendations as they pertain to sales execution.
- Work with cross-functional partners to identify field sales requirements and develop sales tools to drive execution of our routines and processes.
- Lead KPI development and administer the sales incentive plan for both field sales and back office team.
- Monitor sales performance against set KPIs and carry out regional and nation- wide analyses to contribute to business planning.
- Work with the other Sales Strategy teams to understand emerging opportunities and competitive behaviour. Work with sales leadership to create action plans against field sales opportunities.
- Support the design, development, implementation and adoption of Salesforce as well as it’s ongoing maintenance, evolution and updates.
- Support the sales team by developing and executing reporting and analysis, leveraging inputs from Salesforce through surveys and account information.
- Create a reporting suite to deliver insights back to the field which support initiatives.
- Develop and manage communication protocols, timing and messaging for the Field Sales team.
- Manage, consolidate and organize communication, requests and initiatives from back office to field sales.
- Organize and facilitate regular communication with sales leadership to align on priorities, KPI’s and executional strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Commerce, Communications, or related field
- 5+ Years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the CPG or adult use category
- Understanding of field sales processes and responsibilities
- Experience working with retailers, partners and across multiple sales channels
- A technologically savvy individual who is comfortable working in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication and proven experience of delivering presentations to large / commercial audience; strong business acumen and sense of ownership
- Results oriented with a proven track record of accomplishments
- Ability and confidence to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders of varied levels
- Power user of MS Office tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Powerpoint)
- Experience in Beverage Alcohol, CPG, previous CBD/Cannabis or relatable industries an asset.
- Walmart, Target, CVS or traditional US retailers/Pharmacies a bonus
The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks. This is a full-time position based out of Chicago
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.
To apply for this job please visit canr58.dayforcehcm.com.