Canopy Growth has already pushed the industry forward in Canada, and now we’re looking to do the same in the United States. Our mission to be the No. 1 hemp and hemp-derived CBD product company in the U.S. means we need incredible people to join us and help break down barriers.
With millions of square feet of licensed production, and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth is the world’s leading cannabis and hemp company. Now that Canopy Growth is entering the US, it’s doing so with ambitious plans. The Company’s shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED) and the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and are even a part of the S&P/TSX 60 Index.
Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth. We are excited to be expanding to the United States, and want to continue hiring a diverse group of people in our American offices.
This position is responsible for a variety of production duties. The successful candidate should have experience working in a food or beverage production environment and must possess strong problem-solving abilities. The candidate should have mechanical knowledge related to beverage production and packaging equipment. This position reports to the Assistant General Manager – Beverages.
- Operator in a food or beverage production factory for edible products.
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment involved in food production.
- Maintain strict inventory control over starting materials, semi-finished, and finished products.
- Trouble shoot mechanical and electrical issues through pre-established procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times.
- Maintain batch production records in accordance with SOPs.
- Work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
- Have initiative and the ability to be self-directed.
- Provide cleaning and maintenance of work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two plus years of experience in a food or beverage production facility is a plus
- Experience and comfort in working with large equipment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate, particularly in excel and word
- Ability to keep an accurate inventory in real-time
- Good communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and be on your feet all day
- Ability to work well on a team, while also being self-motivated and having initiative
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Other details as assigned
This is a full-time position based out of Modesto, California.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.
To apply for this job please visit canr58.dayforcehcm.com.