At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world’s leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Canopy Growth is currently seeking an energetic individual to join our Plant Performance Team as a Project Manager. In this role, you’ll work closely with our research scientists and managers in the development of innovative flower products, optimized production and crop protection systems and sensory guidance to those programs. The ideal candidate must be interested in working in a creative, collaborative and fast-paced environment. Must be detail oriented, have solid verbal and written communications skills, excellent relationship-building skills and solid project management experience.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to help create project charters and project plans/schedules
- Track schedules and work with teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within scope
- Assist team leaders in coordinating cross-functional teams in the execution of multiple projects
- Facilitate clear and timely communications between cross-functional teams
- Help to identify potential risks and propose contingency and mitigation plans
- Schedule meetings as needed to keep stakeholders informed, make decisions and move project forward
- Write and publish meeting notes
- Create and track an action register
- Other duties as assigned
- Open to individuals with 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environments a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science or Agriculture. PMP or CAPM certification considered essential.
- Knowledge of Agile project management a plus
- Experience working in collaborative environments
- Experience using Project Management tools and building detailed project plans
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Work well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to execute tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to understand constraints of resources, budgets and timelines, while remaining adaptable and flexible
- Bilingual French/English is an asset
This is a full-time role based out of London, Ontario with some travel to our various R&D and production sites across Canada.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.
To apply for this job please visit can59.dayforcehcm.com.