Website Kindred Partners Inc.
Opportunity to join an exciting new company! Kindred Partners Inc. is a wholly-owned Canadian subsidiary of Breakthru Beverage Group representing specialty cannabis products to the Canadian recreational market.
This dedicated cannabis sales brokerage is seeking a Sales Capability Trainer (Learning & Development Manager) to grow the capability of the commercial team in assigned region, ensuring that they are equipped to deliver best in class execution by deploying relevant learning and development initiatives.
- Execute the regional commercial training plan in accordance with Kindred Partners capability development agenda
- Contribute to the development of training programs that will increase functional, leadership and brand/category capabilities within the region.
- Work closely with Human Resource to brilliantly onboard, develop and retain the best talent
- Collaborate with management to assess the capability gaps across the region and take appropriate steps to address them.
- Work with field sales personnel to conduct structured field accompaniment (work-with) and provide coaching and feedback as per the agreed Company standards.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs as required.
- Collaborate with the regional and functional teams on specific projects as required
- Manage assigned budget within plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in sales capability development
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sound knowledge of adult learning methodologies.
- Excellent leadership capabilities with strong presentation and interpersonal skills Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Sound knowledge of structured selling methodologies.
Physical Demands of Job:
- Frequent hand motion to perform various duties
- Frequent traveling
- Occasional immediate reaching, minimal overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Occasional standing and occasional walking for short amounts of time to perform various duties
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or workstation
To apply for this job please visit careers-kindredpartners.icims.com.