Kindred Partners is a dedicated cannabis sales broker looking for passionate individuals excited to take on a new legalized industry! We need growth-minded individuals to be subject masters in everything cannabis, while providing outstanding customer service.
As a Sales Coordinator for our fun and expanding company, you will be responsible for coordinating the in-market activities for the Regional Director and the sales team. Effective administration, reporting, monitoring within the Kindred portfolio nationally.We are fast paced and need great people to help us continue our success!
- Work with supplier representative to prepare and coordinate supplier’s market visits.
- Ensure the full resolution of any issues arising during interaction with supplier representatives
- Ensure the effective administration of the consignment and high volume order processing system.
- Prepare pricing recommendation to support adhoc request as required
- Support preparation for trade shows as required
- Coordination of miscellaneous activities as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Tertiary level degree
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Good multi-taskting and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of order processing
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills